Cars are now necessities for human beings. Cars do play important roles in our lives day by day hence the usage of cars has largely increased. However, owning a car is one thing, driving it is another thing, maintaining it is a different thing altogether.
Most car owners believe that car maintenance should be left for mechanics hence the minutest tips they should know eludes them. One can drive a car for more than 5 years and give it a good maintenance with a look that convinces people that the car just came off recently from the factory. A car is like a human body. It needs regular checkup to avoid breakdown.
These simple car tips can save you from wasting money to road side mechanics, save you from being stranded in a night journey but first the knowledge of a thing must be known otherwise abuse becomes inevitable.
- When was the last time you checked the water in your radiator before hitting the road?
- When was the last time you paid attention to your brake pads, tire pressure and the oil level in your car?
Owning a car can be a dream or a nightmare depending on how well you take care of your car, little wonder some clairvoyant car owners don’t joke with any sign in their cars.
Proactive vehicle maintenance is a best money saving tip. It helps identify small issues so they are serviced before they become bigger and more costly to repair that is why INNOSON VEHICLES brings to you 10 #IVMCARTIPS so you can have a good run for your money.
10 IVM Car Tips and Maintenance
- The Engine: Oil is essential to your car engine, it is the first thing you should do to keep your car in good shape and changing it every three months is highly recommended. Keep all the fluids, clean and topped up. Engine oil cools down and lubricates the engine. Driving with very low oil level can cause engine problem.
- Check Coolant And Radiator: If an Engine is allowed to get too hot, it can cause a number of internal problems. This is because the moving metal parts of your car can melt and fuse together due to overheating
- Tires: Defective tires can pose a danger once you are on the road. Tires are very important so always check the pressures and tread depth including spare tires. Try to avoid potholes and debris on the road
- Battery: Ensure the battery cable connections are tight and the terminals are free from corrosion. If the battery is more than 3 years old it is a good idea to have it tested to determine how much life it has left.
- Wiper Blades: A good wiper blades should completely clear the glass with each swipe. Make sure your wiper blade is functional you may not know when a heavy downpour will meet on your journey.
- The Transmission: Your transmission makes your car move by bringing power source from the engine to the wheels. A regular checkup of the transmission fluid will keep your car running smoothly.
- Drive with Lighter Loads: Rid your car of unnecessary loads. Do not overload your car. Avoid carrying items on your roof.
- The Brake: Many of today’s cars have disc brake in the front and drum brake in the back. And the brakes rely on friction, which is supplied by either a brake pad or a brake shoe to slow and stop your car. Your car owner’s manual will provide a maintenance schedule designed to keep your brake in good condition. But at very least, you should have your brake inspected every year.
- Headlights: Always make sure your headlight are working properly, a clean damp piece of cloth can help clean the haze making it to shine brighter.
- Have Wheel Alignment Checked: It is very important to have your wheel alignment checked. Not having your wheels aligned affects the suspension of your car.
At Innoson Vehicles we offer quality after sales service for every car you purchase with a 1 year warranty advantage.
Are you thinking about getting an Innoson Vehicle? Then hurry.
Also we’ve partnered with Access bank to enable Nigerians own a car with ease.
With the partnership between Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing and Access Bank, through the Auto Finance Plan, you can now own a brand new car from Innoson and pay with ease.
The repayment period is spread out over 36 months (3 years) allowing you the ease to pay the corresponding monthly amount for the particular vehicle you choose.
How to Access Innoson Auto Finance
1) Choose your preferred vehicle
2) Walk into any Access Bank nationwide to open an account for auto finance processing. Hotline: Access Bank: 08037139181
3) Contact us for the proforma invoice of your preferred vehicle after Access Bank account opening confirmation. Hotline: – Innoson Vehicles: 09138177285, 08054459560, 09020984374
4) Pay the required % down payment at Access Bank and wait for your vehicle to be delivered to you wherever you are in Nigeria.
To get started
Call our IVM Auto Finance Hotlines Now:
09138177285, 08054459560, 09020984374- Innoson Vehicles
08037139181- Diamond Bank