Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Co. Ltd is the first wholly indigenous and leading vehicles manufacturing company in Nigeria. That these vehicles are locally manufactured in Nigeria has automatically become a plus to Nigerians because its ranges of vehicles are Nigerian specs and not Japanese specs, European specs or American specs.
American specs cars indicate that the vehicles are produced mainly to be used in America and therefore the American environment was put in considerations while producing the cars, so also the same consideration was given when producing Japanese and European cars.
Today, Nigeria is known as dumping ground for imported/foreign cars and most of these cars are not suitable to the Nigerian environment. Nigeria with a motorization rate of 81%, with the total number of cars on the road up to 14million, Nigerian motor users have not really had the opportunity of driving specially made vehicles specifically manufactured for Nigerian roads until the entrance of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Today, IVM is using the concept of regionalisation in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the Nigerian environment, local tastes and consumer preferences in Nigeria as well as African region during the production of its vehicles.
With the vehicle manufacturing plant located here in Nigeria, IVM ensures it gets feedback from the users of IVM in order to know their views on their IVM experience and by these feedbacks they seek better ways to improve on the tastes and preferences of their customers to suit the Nigerian environment.
The following are advantages of driving Innoson Vehicles:
- Fuel Efficiency: All Innoson IVM are highly fuel efficient vehicles. Being that petrol is a costly commodity in our country, Innoson vehicles brand of engines were specifically designed by its research engineers to consume less petrol/diesel and with an average fuel saving of between 10%-15%. IVM continually receives good feedback from their vehicle users who confessed that their Innoson vehicles do consume less fuel than other brands of foreign vehicles.
- Warranty: All Innoson vehicles come with a 1 year engine, axles and gear warranty or 10000km warranty. Upon purchase of any vehicle from Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Co Ltd or any of its authorized dealers, IVM is committed to being by your side by providing prompt and quality after sales service to you no matter your location. As the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company in Nigeria, it has a unique advantage in that vehicle spare parts are readily available. IVM meets the warranty needs of its users through
i. The Innoson IVM Mobile Workshop: The mobile workshop is a 24/7 vehicle service workshop designed to provide prompt and quality after sales repair service to our customers. IVM Mobile Workshop is handled by highly qualified technicians and mechanics and can travel to any location to provide prompt and quality vehicle servicing to our customers and clients.
ii. Innoson IVM Service Centers: The Service Centers are the authorized locations where the Innoson IVM Vehicles undergoes its services and other forms of maintenance schedules. The purchase of original parts of Innoson vehicles can also be gotten from these service centers.
- Low/No Overheating: In trying to win the war against vehicle overheating, IVM added some extra important features that will reduce the chances of their vehicles from overheating. These features includes;
i. New Improved Thermostat: The new improved IVM thermostat which sits between the engine and the radiator has a metal valve that has a temperature sensor built in. It can either be open or closed. When the thermostat is closed, it keeps the coolant in the engine. When the engine gets to a predetermined temperature, the thermostat opens allowing coolant to circulate. With this, the circulation of coolant prevents the engine from overheating.
ii. Double/ Triple Fan: Another unique feature that makes IVM vehicles to avoid overheating is its double/triple fans. In responding to the Nigerian hot environment, IVM built in additional fans to the AC condenser together with the one of the radiator. The AC condenser has two fans while the radiator has a big fan making it three set of fans. This unique feature is one of the reason while IVM vehicles esp. its buses and SUV hardly overheat.
- Auto-Financing: Sourcing an auto-finance in Nigeria today has become a cumbersome task. When you get, the interest rate and hidden charges deter some interested persons from purchasing a brand new vehicle through auto-finance. IVM has been able to partner with some financial institutions such as Sterling bank, Diamond bank, Fidelity bank etc, to help in new vehicle purchase. The repayment period is spread out over 36 months (3 years) allowing you the ease to pay the corresponding monthly amount for the particular vehicle you choose.
How to Access Innoson Sterling Bank Auto-Finance.
i. Choose your preferred vehicle
ii. Walk into any Sterling Bank nationwide to open an account for auto finance processing. Hotline: 08033562978, 08175812222 – Sterling Bank
iii. Contact us for the proforma invoice of your preferred vehicle after Sterling Bank account opening confirmation. Hotline: 08137075745, 08030889955 – Innoson Motors
iv. Pay the required 25% down payment and wait for your vehicle to be delivered to you wherever you are in Nigeria.
- Environmental Friendly Vehicles: The automotive industry is a growth industry. But along with the record growth, it is experiencing, the industry is also facing unprecedented challenges. As consumer expectations are transforming, vehicle manufacturers are confronted with the ever greater complexity of producing vehicles that are environmentally friendly.
IVM is using the concept of regionalisation in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the Nigerian environment, local tastes and consumer preferences in Nigeria as well as African region during the production of its vehicles. Some measures it has taken include the following;
i. Reinforced Shock Absorber: With the deplorable state of roads in Nigeria, which has certainly become a national shame and an unnecessary embarrassment as there is hardly any part of the country that can boast of motorable roads, Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing designed into the Innoson brand of vehicles a reinforced shock absorber in its vehicles to absorb shock impulses. This improved technology will ensure that driving through our rough roads will lead to improved ride quality and vehicle handling.
ii. Economic Effectiveness: Innoson Vehicles has the capacity to achieve high power output, low fuel consumption, and low exhaust emissions. It is equally equipped with a world-class, lightweight chassis and lightweight body design. IVM vehicles are significantly lighter than others of the same class.
Innoson Vehicle major strength lies in its ability to produce to a specific request of the client at the same price with the standard versions to meet the specific need of the client. The fact that the vehicles are Made-in-Nigeria vehicles takes care of special inputs at the manufacturing stage to suit special needs.
To Purchase Innoson Vehicles and make further inquiries; Visit www.innosonvehicles.com or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call- 08137075745, 08030889955